Why is TBOCruise accredited to CLIA
Tbo Cruise as a member of CLIA is a demonstration of its commitment to the industry. CLIA Cruise Lines are committed to supporting policies and practices that foster a safe, secure, healthy and sustainable cruise ship environment for the tens of millions of passengers who cruise annually. The cruise industry continues to provide fact-based information through research and using past and future data.
With the advice and consent of its membership, CLIA advances policies intended to enhance shipboard safety, security, and environmental stewardship, in some cases calling for best practices in excess of existing legal requirements. Annually, the chief executive of every CLIA oceangoing Cruise Line specifically verifies his or her line's implementation of every CLIA policy.
Tbo Cruise is guided by CLIA guidelines in the best practices when selling cruise vacations via its agency partners ensuring our customers are given the best facilities for choosing to cruise as a vacation.
CLIA Sailing Safe
- Cruise passengers are reminded to wash their hands regularly and hand sanitizers are readily available in public locations on a cruise ship.
- Multiple times each day, cruise ship crews clean and sanitize surfaces known for transmitting germs, such as handrails, door handles, and faucets.
- CLIA ocean-going member cruise ships are cleaned and sanitized, under normal circumstances, with a frequency that is nearly unparalleled in other settings.
- ACEP guidelines mandate that doctors and medical personnel be available onboard 24/7 and ocean cruise ships must have the ability to isolate contagious passengers to minimize the risk to others onboard.
- CLIA oceangoing member cruise ships must be equipped with medical facilities that meet or exceed the standards set forth by the American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP).
NCL, Regent & Oceania
Valid: 01 July 2020
We understand that your customers may be feeling uncertain about embarking on a cruise holidays in the current climate, so we would like to share with you a Health & Safety message...
India’s first multi-destination cruise line with Karnika, the maiden ship of Jalesh Cruises, is set to take you on unparalleled journeys and experiences that will leave you breathless and wanting for more...
TBOCruise accredited to CLIA
Tbo Cruise as a member of CLIA is a demonstration of its commitment to the industry. CLIA Cruise Lines are committed to supporting policies and practices that foster a safe, secure, healthy...